Monday, December 1, 2014

Claire's Christmas Nursery

 
 
Today I'm so excited to be sharing some pictures of Claire's nursery all decorated for Christmas! I've slowly been adding touches around the house and the girls' rooms were the first to be finished. They are probably my favorite rooms to decorate, it's so fun to make things feel special and magical for them. In Claire's room, I used lots of white, gray, and silver with different soft textures mixed in.
 

 
 
 

For her tree, I made a pom pom garland out of a silvery yarn, then added little felt animal ornaments and knit stockings that I used on Allie's tree her first Christmas.  
 
 
 

 
 On this side of her room, I added some simple touches to the shelves and a stocking with some fresh greenery and dried lavender.
 



 
 


 


 


I also added a felt leaf wreath on this wall; I used this awesome tutorial from Shabby Creek Cottage.
 







 

 
 
I am busy with tons more decorating and projects and will be sharing a little ornament tutorial on Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. How pretty, love her nursery everything looks adorable! I also love the pom pom garland!

    ReplyDelete