Saturday, February 15, 2014

Claire's Nursery Reveal

 
Hi! I am finally getting around to posting pictures of baby Claire's nursery! I am so excited to share these- I had a very clear vision for this room and it all came together just how I pictured it. I wanted it to be peaceful and serene but with some whimsical touches too. . Claire is a really relaxed, happy baby so her nursery fits her perfectly!
 
This room is really tiny (only 10'x10') so  I used lots of white along with the gray and lavender to keep things bright and airy. We started by repainting the green walls in Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. I was able to keep the existing curtains by just sewing a blackout lining in myself (this room faces the street and gets a ton of sunlight during the day so this was a necessity!). The chaise was originally in the living room, but I really prefer it in here and it's a super cozy place for nursing Claire and reading books with both girls. Everything else in the room just came together over time- probably my favorite piece in the whole room in her bird mobile that I found on Etsy. I am thrilled with the finished product and I just love spending time in this room!
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 

 
          

                         

 

 

 
 



                        


 

 
                         

Little Claire Evie, dressed to match! Love this precious girl!
 
Nursery Source List
 
Wall Color: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter
Crib: Da Vinci Jenny Lind Crib via Amazon
Dresser: Juliette Dresser from Pottery Barn Kids
Rug: Harper Rug from Pottery Barn Kids
Chaise, Lamp, Side Table, Butterfly Art: IKEA
Curtains: Simply Shabby Chic from Target (old)
Wall Shelves: Hayden Shelves from Pottery Barn Kids
Bird Mobile: Love Bug Lullabies via Etsy
Balloon Print: BW Prints via Etsy
Initial Letter C: Ballard Designs
Fabric Banner and Pillow: Made by me, fabric from fabric.com
Crib Skirt: Restoration Hardware Baby and Child
 
 

 

 
 

 

 

 
 

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty room and a precious baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Love what you did with this room and your baby girl is adorable. Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nursery is very pretty, Hayley; As is that cute little baby!!!
    I am going to have to consider that Revere Pewter for our walls..... :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, and your daughter is precious. Here's to making many happy memories here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I an in love with your nursery! Thank you SO much for posting such a cute picture displaying the closet dividers, I rarely get to see them "in action" :)
    From Aimee @ Little Pretties Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bird mobile and the bunting you added the most! Perfect for you little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute room, and that little doll she is adorable! Oooh yes 10x10 is tiny, my office is 8x12 so I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely!! Thanks for sharing at Give Me the Goods. You were featured this week! :)
    xoxo
    Rachel @ Maison de Pax

    ReplyDelete