Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Breakfast Table and Menu

 
 

In my last post, I shared our table and menu for Christmas Eve dinner. The next morning, Phil's parents are joining us for a late Christmas breakfast! Obviously, I want to spend Allie's first Christmas morning playing by the tree in my PJs, not cooking, so we are doing an almost entirely night-before menu (this seems to be a popular idea for Christmas morning!) Everything is simple but festive and hopefully yummy!
 
Christmas Breakfast
(for the strata, I'm planning to add leeks and use French bread)
Maple-Mustard Glazed Sausage Links
Apricot Kringle and Almond Kringle (shipped from O&H Bakery and fabulous)
Coffee, Hot Cocoa, Hot Tea
Mimosas
 
 
 

I went for a bright and simple look for the table.
 



Some lanterns, clementines, and greenery serve as the centerpiece. I used Ikea dishcloths as napkins and a little bottle brush tree to decorate each plate.
 


I found these sugar stirrers at Trader Joe's and I thought they were really fun.
 





 
I made simple favor cones for each chair. The cones are just made from kraft paper. Inside each cone is a tissue paper crown, a joke, and some candy.
 

 
The littlest guest!

 
I'm guessing this plate will last approximately 45 seconds before it's on the floor. At least it's plastic.

 
I will have the hot drinks set up with our hot cocoa bar. I think it's nice for everything to be out so people can help themselves.
 


I MAY squeeze in one last post tomorrow, but otherwise I'm off to have some fun with my favorite people :) Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment