Saturday, November 29, 2008

About Me

 
 
 
 
Hi, I'm Hayley. I'm a born and raised Texas girl now living in the suburbs of Philadelphia with my husband of over 8 years, Phil, our two daughters Allie (born in January 2012) and Claire (born in October 2013), and our big black dog Max. I'm a stay-at-home mom to our girls and most days, you can find me reading stories, playing dress up and dolls, fixing endless snacks, scrubbing crayon off the walls, and going to playdates, but I like to sneak in some time for my passions too- I love home décor, food & cooking, crafty projects, entertaining, and making our house a happy and welcoming home. This blog is my place to write and share about the things I love. Thank you so much for stopping by!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haley,
    Love your blog!! Very inspiring ideas and posts!
    I recently started a blog, also. If you get a chance, stop by and say hello! It's called Hedgehogs and Honeysuckles. P.S. I'm from Philly too!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete